Your Ad Here

Friday, September 30, 2011

9/30/11 Lies

I'm lying right now in what I'm typing for the school. But ya know that's how I roll. I'm a writer and at times I either bend the truth or flat out lie to get my means.

Well no I'm not really lying out of my teeth as I put it. But a lot of the stuff I've ended up typing in the last 48ish hours hasn't been from the heart as it should be. Instead I've largely just stated what I had to in order to get this dreadful interaction off my chest.

Ugh. Maybe I just need to get some nomz. Tap into the little amount of monies I don't have left and get something? Yeah I might as well. I need food right now. Sustenance. would make me feel better. Something buffet-like? mmm... fake sushi :P

And on that note, tomorrow starts October. I've learned that I'm decently good with money as I've allowed my meager funds to last me this long right? I'll be fine luvs. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment