Your Ad Here

Friday, September 23, 2011

9/23/11 Café

So tell me luv what about today do you want? What have I done to make you want it and most importantly, what can I do to change your experience? All of these are valid questions. And all are interesting pieces of what make the day interesting.

I'm presently sitting in an internet café. It's kitschy and interesting. Smells of a mix of lemon cleaner and the remnants of my semi-carib lunch. I'm uncomfortably bloated and more and more feeling the effects of being jobless :( Meh.

Being homeless sucks as much also and I've yet again pulled a 24 hour awake period. One which is fucking with my mind and making me feel woozy. Sadly I'm going to have to stay awake at least for a while since I've got things to do. Coffee Hour starts soon. Something I've been looking forwards to. It'd be very nice to have something to do and or visit once in a while. I can legitly say I lived here for a bit. After WotLK came out (ironically the same week my laptop imploded), I transferred the core files onto my drive and ended up using these gaming comps for it. Yeah, I used to live here for the duration of getting to 80...

It's probably a sign that I'm back here. I feel strangely at ease here. The people are nice, and around me are surrounded by a quality that's hard to say.

___

Since the above I've transferred my location to another veritable lovely spot on campus. The Global Engagement Center, a lovely and warm location. The sun filters through the rain clouds today and I'm enriched by the feeling here. It's but a fleeting sun, one that gets dispersed and bent and moved with the day. I stare at the clouds, at the shapes and the colors and feel at peace. It's getting late of course. But still.

The coffee hour is set up and coming. The people here are enjoying themselves. I sit here at my desk and enjoy not only my time with them but also the times to come. A stragler in black walks by, he's here for the coffee I think. He taps the door handle testing it and is pleased that it opens without struggle. He stands in the center of the room for a moment, unable to really decide much on what's happening. He eyes the fruit punch as it passes by him. Not saying anything he sits down. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. He's trying to get involved with the below group.

Two Southern Asians are sitting together next to me. Indian maybe? Nice people from their tone of voice. Soft and somewhat pleasing to the ears. They're discussing something. They don't like talking about politics for whatever reason. They're interested in science and so with the guy in black they're conversing about physics or something else scientific. I'm not going to get into it. Mainly because I have nothing to give.

It's not filling up as fast as I had remembered. There's less than 10 people here.


I'll wait and see where things lead. This guy who just walked past. I can smell something on him. Something off. Well no not smell, I can sense it.

No comments:

Post a Comment