Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/11 Realizations

A part of me does wonder sometimes exactly what it is about me that attracts strangers. I'm not really anything particularly special.

And yes that's enough of me putting myself down. Because as a gemini I'm more than well aware that I exude charm. Well maybe not so much charm.... As uhm... something else? A pheremone that goes across the internet? Doesn't sound like it'd make sense but something like that.

A part of me is made of a smug bastard. He gazes at me and wonders to himself what am I put on this planet to do? Charm works by appealing to the needs of the person being charmed. Well, what do these people need of me? It would seem the majority of people crave affection of some sort or another that they don't get enough in their normal relationships. But what purpose does that lie in what I am?

Affections nice. Don't get me wrong. I love it. I love being someone who's there for people. Someone who gives off the random *hug* or *snuggle* when you're down. But is it really helping anyone?

I really can't tell. This charm of mine seems to be hurting people just as much as it helps them.

Everyone it seems. Myself included.

Because when I allow myself to view the world in such a way, I unintentionally end up fucking myself over. Because affection is like a drug. Something that exists in this world to show you just how mortal you really are.


I guess then, I'll take a breathe. Calm my mind and focus my heart.

No Kyle I'm not mad at you in case you were wondering. Just going through a lot right now. And stressed.

Join me in a dream of today, so we can fly to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment