Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/29/11 Esuna

It's brilliant I tell you! Well if you're wondering what. Specifically the concept of creating an anti-virus type program by that name...



Now why would I name it such and what not? Hm...

Of course it has to have sparkly lights :)
Name: Esuna
Concept for: Anti-Virus Program
Motto: "An Anti-Virus made by Gamers for Gamers"
Basis: Final Fantasy based spell for removal of status ailments (viruses, spyware, ad ware)
Formula: Open system based Anti program for the removal of the unappealing programs which may be infecting one's system. By utilizing a UI that is spell based, users will not only enjoy using it but will feel relatively comfortable with it. The fact that gamers are designing and adding input will add to the legitimacy. Since Square-Enix probably has Esuna copyrighted, the group creating it will only be accepting donations and the actual program will be free to use for everyone.
Funding: Donations
Staff: We'll figure something out.

Of course it's probably just something that will escape my mind soon enough and I'll think little if anything more about it. But ha it sounds like brilliance in the making... Wonder if I can find some programmers who'd be interested in the project.

This fucking dragon... His story has eaten so many hours of my life.
Anyway, back to my life at present. I'm sitting at the SLC again and contemplating life. That and my gut feels funny. Probably due to the random foodz that's been going into it. And on that matter I need to get off of WoW since I haven't been productive with it. Along the same note, I need to do other stuff that actually is productive. Yeah this game. It's eating my soul even if I keep getting frame rate spikes and what not. BLAH. I need to be productive my good sirs. PRODUCTIVE :( Which as you may know I'm presently not being. As for other things on my mind at the very least I can say that I'm trying to move out of my present situation of being homeless and what not. And on a side note I have other shit I have to do. Though the above really needs to have a finish for several reasons such as my sanity.


*breathe in, breathe out* Live. Okies luvs I've got places  to go and stuff to do. I'll be back soon maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment