Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 3, 2011

9/03/11 Plan Harder

I really do seem to be at odds with myself at times. Or rather at odds with what I can do and what I should be doing. It's Wednesday.. Wait a moment No.... Saturday. WTF am I thinking? *sigh* I don't even have a grasp on the concept of time anymore.


I can't really disclose where I am since I really don't know the address for this place but I'm in Tally.

My gut hurts (probably a nasty side effect to having way way too many hot wings). And I'm lying here typing away at my computer screen. It's like what day 3 or 4 now of lag central on my laptop, which as it stands means that I'm having a horrid time with anything remotely entertainment-valued.

But I'll get to the bottom of this asap. Blizzard reps are adding me with random shit as we speak and with any luck we'll come to the core of my issues. I'd really like my world to stop being so fucked up.

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment