Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/07/11 Of the Speaker, The Words Spoken


I’ve had a mostly lazy day. But that usually is a sign that my night is going to be if nothing else: Intense.

Or rather now that I have no excuse not to write. I’m going to put into a notebook of questionable content as much of my mind and soul as I can muster this semester. Ha Ha I still think of the world in semesters. But even then I still live in a college town, and for a large part of it, I think of the world in this way.

Still jobless/homeless if you cared or wondered. It’s been way more than a week since I’ve gotten back and yes I know I’m not doing everything I possibly could to fix this situation that I’m in. I’ll just have to try harder. There’s plenty of things I could potentially do. I’ll just have to consider my options in more depth and go from there right? Well that’s the point of my newest Journal. The one from Summer didn’t get filled with even a quarter of the stuff that I should have written in it. And so this one is going to be much much more filleded.

Writing is a passion for me as much as it is a pastime. It’s a means by which I can give back to myself well my future self anyway. Each grouping of words is a way that I can keep a piece of this memory alive. I’m not growing any younger anyway. I’m an old bastard and that’s a sad fact. Well no not really that old. I’m only in my 22nd year. Which means I’ve only hit what. 89th season? A pretty big number if I do say so myself. And hell I’d have hit 154ish in dog years by now. But no. I digress.

On a totally different note, I’m talking to Kyle again. His emotional ass finally relented and apologized to me. Which of course by how I just worded this makes me sound like a douche bag. But ya know I wasn’t one. He was just being himself and all submissive and what not and I was myself. I’m still with him and no I haven’t done anything else to fuck this up. Well yet. So Bah. Have shit to get in order now. So loves and pokes to all of my online buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment