Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13/11 Out of Your Hair

Tomorrow. I'll be away from here. It's Tuesday or at least I can assume it's Tuesday. Because looking outside and seeing a dreary overcast sky really doesn't tell me enough about the weather or the sky or anything about any of all of this for me to truly know if today is any different than yesterday or the previous. Which brings me to today in it's rather late form/style/functionality.

I think my stay in this particular local has finally come to a close. I can tell I've gotten on my friend's nerves and I value her as a friend so I'll be out of here soon enough. I'll take this evening as an opportunity to pack up my miscellanea and by tomorrow eve I'll have moved out of this location and on to my next destination . 

Quite possibly I'm onto somewhere else. Or maybe I never moved at all because that would require me to have been from one location to the next. I have a feeling I know whom I'll be with next though as my resources have allocated enough places for me to feel comfortable in.

I miss the bf. His antics and sexual what nots are cute and if anything enjoyable to read. But that's not saying much as to anything of validity. Hm... he's being a horny little mutt at this time. Well a bit more than usual. I wonder if I've changed his chemistry some how.

Which of course probably means I'm just stressing over myself again. For some senseless jargoning bs.

Well it's a given that I'm stressing. Stress has become a regular part of my life and I do worry about lots of things. The least problematic at the current moment of course is the fact that I'm stressing over myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment