Your Ad Here

Friday, September 2, 2011

9/02/11 A Patch of Today

It's the second day of this glorious month of September and I for one am less depressed. Well no maybe not really but my chest pains haven't been so incapacitating that I'm stuck doing nothing in no where land.

Still crashing with a friend and that's likely to change soon so more power to me. Gonna have to figure out some new arrangements and seriously grab a job soon though so I really dun know what'll be up.

And it's a long weekend :) Really looking forward to that.

Well no not really. It's just one more day of me wondering and being depressed over things that never should have been an issue if only I had had the balls to fix them in the first place.

I've got plans though. And that is the most important part of it all. I'll post them later when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment