Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 22, 2011

9/22/11 I'm not the Product or the Sum


It's a god forsaken hour of the evening and in my efforts to stay awake, I've inevitably discovered that I can only be semi-productive at this time.

So...

1. I am not the product or the sum of my or anyone elses' fears. Rather I am myself, a different and unique collection of thoughts and ideas. I am not only a strength but also someone people can look up to.
2.  All the negativity that surrounds me. It doesn’t make me, me. Rather it’s something that is. Nothing more. I refuse to let it be the defining feature as to how I make this day.
3. I may not be in the best of situations now, or have been in the past/recent. But that still isn’t an excuse to give up hope.

And on top of all of that, I really need a healthier sleep schedule. One that doesn't involve me passing out randomly during my day. Ugh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment