Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 17, 2011

9/17/11 Cuddles

It's a lazy kind of day. One that I need cuddles in.

There's a big game on campus tonight. Oklahoma and FSU? Would I care about it. Probably not. It's just not really in my nature to.

Tonight's gonna suck for this city. With the game there are 2 outcomes. Victory or Defeat. Its one of those there is no middle ground kinda situations. And you know for most of this city. Victory or Defeat have the same outcome. It's gonna suck.

Think of it this way. If the home team LOSES. People are gonna get upset, possibly cause violence against the away team fans/players. And then get depressed and go home and get drunk and possibly devulge into self degredation over things.

Now... If the home team WINS... People will go get drunk and then party/club tonight and end up everywhere drunk driving and puking their guts up and other stuff like that... UGH.. NASTY PEOPLES...

But no I'm Ok for the time being I don't want them to be here. But yeah I have no power over them.

Instead I'll consider the prospect of getting my Kyle with me and murring him up right. Well hanging out would be great too. And then fattening meal of random stuff that can't be healthy... UGH. I'll end up in a King sized bed and we'll cuddle to watching Cartoon Network. :)

UGH NEED JOB TO SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT...



No comments:

Post a Comment