Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/21/11 Future Plans

One short phrase comes to mind. I am in pain. That is all.

So instead of being productive as I had originally wanted to be, I invited myself to one of the many fine library establishments here on FSU's campus, sat my ass down and while attempting to be productive, face planted on my notebook. It would seem that though I am quite capable of attempting to stay awake for long period of time, I can't really do it well. I'll get groggy inevitably after x amount of time and after that simply faceplant.


In today's case I face planted on my notebook and was able to at least put my laptop on sleep mode before. Which is probably for the best. And so while I contemplate Brewfest activities, here sitting in the receding light. I can't help but to wonder if my days are really devolving into this. So yeah it's dark outside now. When I entered here a whiles ago, it was about the same... Or at least it looked about the same outside anyway.

I'm gonna go and vanish for a bit maybe. Just put my head down on something cold and calm down...

No comments:

Post a Comment