Your Ad Here

Monday, September 12, 2011

9/12/11 Crock.

It's hard to believe that it's actually Monday evening already. Because as it feels, I can't even tell what day it is. And for that matter the only reason why I even know it's Monday is because someone noted me the fact that they had class this morning. And then I was like oh shit class? And then I think to myself and shake my head as I realize that I'm homeless and classless still.

And so it's the start of my 3rd week back in Tallahassee. Things have started settling down and for the most part I'm mellowing out and becoming who I thought I'd be. I'm still getting shitty anxiety attacks once in a while but for the most part I think I'm ok.

And even more interesting lies the fact that I'm divesting more time into writing. Which as of the late hasn't been the top thing on my mind. But as a Creative Writing major, probably should lie as one of my priorities. Whether it be physical writing in the form of my magical notebooks or on this or other blogs. I do consider the fact that I'm a writer to be one of the most fundamental things in my life that others can't take away.

Well considering of course the fact that I'm technically living out of my suitcases... Meh that's a different story/world of BS.


Anyway this week starts a renewed effort for me to finally tap into my old school email account. Or rather get enough courage/balls to actually do it.

And that reminds me of something I've been meaning to do. Namely come out of the closet. It's a big ordeal nonetheless. I want to be free of that chain and though it might not really do much for me in any compensatable sense, I'll let that relief subside the darkness that manifests over me. or within me, or around me. Or on me.

But I digress, I have shit to get done luvs. Note me?

No comments:

Post a Comment