Your Ad Here

Monday, September 19, 2011

9/19/11 Blind

I'm blind. Well no just visions really really blurry. Like dialating like crazy blurry. That or just fuzzy. Like the words I'm typing right now. They're blurri-er than normal. :(

So why am I like this? Well tried some from the box of contacts that I have on me. The new Oasys line (nope not really new since I tried it before). They're nice lenses in the sense that they're soft and pliable. And supposedly they let your eyes breathe. But this batch. I can see the world vibrate to my heartbeats. That and I can't really see the screen even though it's only a foot and a half from my eyes. Ugh :( Going blind this old one is.

And on top of all of that, I've yet to remedy my homelessness. Or the fact that my head is wrapping around other concepts. Ugh. Head hurts and need to nap. Nap more. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment