Your Ad Here

Friday, September 9, 2011

9/09/11 Crack Chicken

Because this evening. I told myself I wasn't gonna spend monies and I definitely got chicken again. Where else but Hip Hop would supply my addiction to the delicious meaty flavor that is this chicken...

It's probably a drug front for some illegal buisness or another that sells crack... But ya know. A man's gotta eat. And crack's tasty or at least addictive.

Still at Whit's place and it's probably a sign of the best that I'll be moving out soon. I don't want to be much of a burden to her.

DAMN THESE WINGS ARE GOOD.

Cheap is another great word, for price and not for quality. A delicious and amazingly awesome contrast to the random foodz I've been eating these last few days. I need to eat healthier... And lose weight. And make plans.

And most of all I seem to be in a good mood over all. Which is probably a good thing.

I think this was a good week. Yes It was.

No comments:

Post a Comment