Your Ad Here

Monday, September 5, 2011

9/05/11 Vanilla Bean Dreams

So today's been interesting. Interesting in more than one way. But I guess we'll start with the title.

I bought my first ever vanilla bean today. Nothing special right? Probably not. But I love vanilla. The smell, the light oily texture of the bean. The rich brown... It's amazing how much magic can be inside of this little bean. Hm... It's BS but certain keys of mine don't work... in Trillian. Meh. Having to type it in a 3rd party page and cutting and pasting it back into my chat boxes is kinda annoying.

But meh, enough of that. Back to my day and rather how things have been.


The dreams portion of the title references 2 occurrences this. One is that in a dream someone who was bitchy to me the past few day, I ended up hearing her side of the story and before I thought it through decided to forgive her. After waking up and thinking about the logic behind the dream.... I ended up saying FUCK THAT SHIT. Because it really wasn't logical. So instead I'm back here. Crashing at my friends place and pending this coming week.

As for the other one. Vanilla beans will likely be in them. The smell of the bean is left near where I'm sleeping. The smell permeates the air and makes the world around me sickly sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment