Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/10/11 - Procrastinate!

I've been procrastinating a bit too long. Well maybe not long enough if I can actually think that I'm procrastinating for too short of a time.  Or maybe it's just a sign that I really should get to all of the things I've been meaning to do for god knows how long since I've considered them.

Confusing enough?

Well it really shouldn't be.

Basically it's been 2 weeks since I've gotten back into Tallahassee. I'm mildly depressed and part of me is seriously questioning my ability to do anything constructive with my time. I've been sulking for the most part at my friends place. Whit's been very gracious to let me stay for as long as I have but I don't want to overstay my welcome.

Which is probably why I'm gonna have to vanish soonish. Or not so much vanish as find other accommodations for my own disposal.

One of these days I want to be rich enough to have my own wine cellar. A not necessarily large room, but comfortably spacious location stocked with taste selections from around the world. A wall dedicated to the sweet and delicious desert wines that tantalize the pallet. Transitioning on each side in a circle of color are the ambers, the roses, the blushes until the colors change to the dark purple and deep murado :)

That transition of color is something that I'd love. In the center of the room is a separate circular cooler of sorts. A storage of special wines that I've either been meaning to try or have simply left out to remind me that they're available.



No comments:

Post a Comment