Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10/26/11 Dreamless

To achieve a quality of dreamless sleep, one simply needs to be so tired that he or she walks into things. But of course no that's not really all that I need to achieve such perfection. Indeed I need to not want to be awake anymore. Which is probably what recently just happened when I collapsed into bed and... wait did I just type "bed?" LOLOL I meant the couch I've been crashing on up to late. What is this bed you speak of sirs?

To be honest sleep has been the least of my problems up to late. Other more pressing concerns keep resonating in my mind. Specifically me and the boyfriend. I love him. But we're going through an extremely rough patch up to late. It's been really rough since it seems that my personality has been changing up to late.

And though it's far from resolved. I'm hoping we can get some place.

No comments:

Post a Comment