Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 15, 2011

10/15/11 Insane, Also a mini-analysis on Bronies

While this one isn't insane in the membrane as would be one of many possibilities as to what could have just been. I am quite content on how this day has gone by so far.

It's been a blah sorta Saturday. And most of this week but a blur. Went for a walk to Lichgate park and unlocked another badge on Foursquare :) Today's wait haven't I already said this? ... Uh sorry?

Anyway It's the middle of the god damn month and Mr. Me is still in the same swoop as ever. Organic Foodz seem to have made me feel slightly better but I'm not sure if it's so much the food as the fact that I'm awake and amazingly enough sober still.

I really don't understand brony culture. Grown ass guys personifying their characteristics onto miniature equines? Someone explain this concept to me. Is there a book somewhere out there that has this concept already mapped out and in plain English for me?

I guess the point of my rant over the sub-culture is summed up in one question: Why? What about this particular fad makes it either well interesting or enjoyable to the subsets? Is it so much that the individuals in question must be characteristically inept or is that just a side effect of the analysis at hand? This culture that has since infiltrated my world and many of the subcultures by which I entertain myself is interesting.

After all it initially presents, the infection acts by affecting the logic and speech centers of the infected's minds. Then as the stages progress further it acts to destroy common sense. The individual digresses from initial interest to stages and quantities of delusional madness during which the individual is considerably invigorated. As there is neither a cure nor a stage of recovery in this madness; the individual must live out his or her final days with the quandary. It's interesting indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment