Your Ad Here

Monday, October 17, 2011

10/17/11 Steam Lodge

So I woke this morning from a dream. And while dreaming for me isn't so much a rare occurrence as one that I have to continually run through my mind to remember... Well anyway as with most dream sequences, the mind can shift scenes very very quickly. And though to be honest I can't remember all of it. I do know of at least 2 sequences within the dream that I do remember.

Definitely not what  Steam Lodge looks like.
The first being the Steam Lodge and the second a bookstore. It was most likely a wooden building. Something that reminded me of an Onsen. I remember kneeling and leaving my overstuffed backpack outside. The door opens. Someone is with me. I don't know who they are but they feel familiar. Within the room are several older people. I can't remember much about them but they were most likely women. I could feel steam on my face. Warmth. And that's really all I can remember about that particular party of the dream.

In the second dream sequence I was walking into a bookstore. At least my mind told me it was one. There were shelves everywhere and books being unpacked. It might have been in that Dream Mall that I keep visiting once in a while (reoccurring dream locations pop up from time to time for me). There was a chubby guy in a what I think was a lime green polo. I ask him if he was hiring for the place. I can't remember his response. But I wasn't pleased with it.

Dreams are just pieces of or memories pieced together. Someone once told me that the only people you meet in your dreams are the ones that you've bumped into in real life. The mind can't create faces even if it can personalities. And so the individuals I've noted in my dream I've seen somewhere in real life. And though that could mean obscurity such as a TV show. It would also mean that I could have talked to some of these people in the past somewhere. Sometime ago. But then again it could also be that they have some special meaning for mind to have recycled them to this particular stage and point.

As for the picture that is clearly not a steam lodge but still pretty awesome... It's from WoW and was a screen cap of Cressy's first Lich King kill. She was carried off by one of the Valkyr and subsequently dropped to her death before being resurrected and carried out justice against Arthas. And so to date I've finished every raid except for the Firelands and the Throne of the Four Winds.

Amongst other news for the day. I bumped into Keba again :) He started talking with me out of the blue and I was all happy like. We hadn't talked in about 2 months ish and I'm happy to hear that he's doing pretty well up north. I look forward to bumping into him again. MFF fell through for him and so I'll be doing my best to corral him and Sail to FC in January. It'd be nice to visit California again. To see the sights and most of all to enjoy the company of friends as I find some meaning in relaxing.

Kyle and I are doing fine. We've still got more than our share of issues to work out. But to say the least we're on the right track. What began as a crush is now what we are. 8 months of being with the pup and I'm still looking forward to what the new day will hold for us. I've never celebrated a one year anniversary. With anyone. And I'm looking forward to having this be the first of many for us. Well that's if 2012 doesn't come true and wipe us off the face of the planet :/

So yeah. Everything's working out I guess. I'm still jobless and crashing on my friend's couch but, I'm optimistic. I'll get somewhere in life. If only so that I can say I was able to do so. It's gonna be a long 7 months since I've seen my bf again. But I'm gonna survive these next 3 months with my head in the air and calm composure about me. I'm not so stupid as to think everything will be fine but I do know that I am destined to survive all of this. And that there is a place out there for me. I just need to find my path there. Care to walk with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment