Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 16, 2011

10/16/11 The Head of the Dragon

Nefarian's Head

Ah yes tis a glorious day in this neighborhood for dragon slaying. Well no not really since this head has been in my bags for the greater part of the week as I sat there wondering if I should keep it out of respect for vanity items or if I should simply toss it in Orgrimmar as a gift to all the lowbies out there.

And so after much deliberation I simply decided that Nefarian's noggin was of little use taking up a slot of my precious bag space and so I gave it to Garrosh and decided to fly around and wait as my name was confirmed to the ears of all whom would listen.

And though it's likely to have despawned by now I can say I've done something that's in lore at least right?

Oh right this is a blog about me. Hm... Slow day, nomz. Gonna go on campus tomorrow and enjoy myself as I job search AGAIN. :/ I don't want to work food oriented places but I don't have much choice now. :/ Gods save me from this fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment