Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 23, 2011

10/23/11 Rapture

So I was thinking back to what was it May-ish? Around the time when the Rapture was supposed to happen the first time. And all of those poor people who floated up to heaven butt naked because nude-ness isn't a sin anymore?

And then I thought about the relative ramifications of the present and how individuals today have none of those luxuries because well They're dead and what not or at least they will be since they weren't saved. Ok well dead isn't the right word since damned would be more reasonable right? Anyway as I was considering these factors, I considered other factors around the whole matter.

Actual Photo of a Raptured Individual.
While yes I'm not religious, I still find it interesting to consider factors relating to such apocalyptic findings. And even more hilarious of course is the fact of considering my location at the original rapture.

Why yes I was at a convention :P And even more hilarious was of course the fact that I was with my boyfriend thus completing not only the sinful debauchery that was supposedly present. Well yes it was, but for the sake of posterity, I won't go into the horrible fun/awkwardness that I have a tendency to get myself into.

Well the fact that my boss was looking for me and when he did call I was like: "Oops sorry, I'm in New Jersey." Of course even more hilarious of this fact would be the fact that New Jersey sucks. And while there again for the 2nd time in the recent past I came to the realization that yeppers it's really not that amazing still. The people are the same as when I had left it so many months in the past and everything else about it was just about the same. To that effect I probably sound like I'm hating on the state. And while the media continues to beam negative stereotypes as to the content and personas present, I personally don't have too much of an issue with them. Well too much of an issue.

Taken on one of my many Flights...
To consider other things of course, I'd have to look at how things have been going. Due to the downturn of the economy and other factors the following picture will not be one that I see in the forseeable future. Well to be exact I won't be seeing it until January at the earliest. :/

Which of course means that though I'd love to visit my boyfriend for at least one month out of the break, I realize that I most likely will be unable to. This point is especially true if and when I truly calculate other extraneous factors... Well to be more precise I'm flying Kyle out to San Jose with me. Which given my present situations, I have to consider not only the ramifications of all factors constant but also of the flights present. I want us to spend as much time together as possible so that means scheduling flights with the preference of getting locational factors the same. Ugh TOO MUCH PLANNING NECESSARY.

Anyway I'll get back to that train of thought in the future. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment