Your Ad Here

Friday, October 14, 2011

10/14/11 Options

As a human we are always under the statute that things are in motion. However it is very rare that we are ever in a situation where we don't have options. For you see all around us are unexplored paths. In each situation there are indeed over a bazillion possibilities of courses of action that one can choose to do.

And in my particular path choices I have of course several variants on what I had originally looked into. As you may well know by now It's going a month and a half into my journey as a homeless/jobless individual and from it all I've realized many important things. For instance I hate being jobless. I semi-miss having a bed to sleep on. AND I miss knowing for a fact that I have a place to visit since each day of being homeless puts me further and further into debt :/ which of course is neither fun nor pleasant.


Depression

Is a mistress.
A kind one and cruel sword that slices the soul. 
She'll wrap her arms around you,
And you'll never realize if cold or warm.
Since you'll always be looking behind you. 
Wondering if the past can be changed.

____


Okies enough of me being emo now. Imma gonna keep my options open. Because in this world there is little more than that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment