Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10/25/11 West Coast Mindset

As I could say... I hate my sleep/awake schedule. Because though regularly waking up at 11ish is perfectly fine, it's neither healthy nor good for my sanity. Well it's not like I'm trying to pass out at 4 some mornings. It's more along the lines of If I don't I'll just lie there on the couch for x amount of time. Approximately a few minutes more into the day I'll be awake and then come to the minding that yes I'm most likely not so good.

Anyway after going through my tweets last night and thing pondering over things and then going over my day's plans and then rolling around to get comfortable again and then feeling ill or possibly just hungry but didn't want to wake any one up with the noise and what not... So yeah that was my night.

Back to the title's sake. I was contemplating things and then I realized something grossly fundamental in nature... I'm on a West Coast sleep schedule... Which is likely a sign that I am destined to find my fortunes out there in the future. Well no maybe it isn't but I'd like to consider that an option. And so while I continue my ring of job hunts I'll field out feelers in that direction and consider it some more.

Which leads me to where I am right now. Back slightly bent as i sit on this overly soft couch and type my blog entry for the time being.

And on a related note I feel ill today :/

I guess I'll leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment