Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10/11/11 Apply for Everything

Today I applied to crapton of places. I'm hoping to get a job in Tallahassee but I've set my sights in Orlando the time as well.

At present... This is where I'd like to work:

So not my picture. Google images found it. Don't sue me!

Well no not at the park itself... Wait would I demean myself to such a status? Is it demeaning? Wait nope. Making people's dream come true is hardly demeaning. It's rather nice actually I think. And no I wouldn't be working in the actual park. Instead I would much prefer to work in one of the hotels or the surrounding areas. I would love to be employed in such a field :)

On a different outlook. I've applied for several retail based positions. It's almost Old Hallow's Eve which means that very very soon I will likely to get if nothing else a seasonal position in retail. No I don't think it's too demeaning for someone as desperate for a job as myself to apply for such things. I need to get paid and I'm willing to do so no matter what I have to do. A job's a job. And I'm not going to give up on seeing the bf come January. And that means amongst other things APPLYING EVERYWHERE >.<

As I see it, by minimum wage working 40 hours a week (willing to do overtime) I can afford my FC plans with only 2 wage checks. There are 8 pay periods left before Furcon. I can do it! Well... Hopefully I can. I'd like to. I want to. I need to.

At this point in my life. It's not so much being able to have a future that drives me forward. No. It's the fact that I have someone to look forwards to that is my drive. I want to be with them. I want to be with him. To just hold his hand while going for a walk. Yes. That would be perfect. I would love that :) And that sir, is what I'm working towards. That is what I'd love to do and make do.

No comments:

Post a Comment