Your Ad Here

Monday, October 3, 2011

10/03/11 Again and then some

I got mail for the first time in forever :).

Well more importantly I got a badge from my friend Cooner. Long story short the wooden badge commission I had for Anthro-Con 2011 was either a tad bit defective or I had treated it too harshly :/ Either way it ended up shattering into it's base pieces and the awesome artist that he is, Cooner promised me a replacement and after his backup period it's here :)

Still the same awesome badge as before and significantly sexier looking now.  Well no nothing's changed from this incarnation that wasn't on the past one. BUT! Oh god it smells lovely. Pine maybe? Or is this some other lovely wood type that I'm neither fluent in nor sure of?

Either way it's lovely to finally get mail again :)

Now to figure out what happened to my food network subscriptions and Time magazine... And the rest of my mail. UGH WHERE FOR ART THOU MAIL?

At present I'm sitting on the floor of my friend's room. Drinking re-concentrated lemonade and questioning what I want to do with my life at this point. Get a job or go to school? One negates the other. Yet at the same time, one would greatly help the other. So many things to try for, even more for me to ponder over...

On another note, feeling somewhat sleepy now... *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment