Your Ad Here

Friday, October 7, 2011

10/07/11 Basil Chicken

So after my expedition to Lichgate the other day, I was quite inspired to make some delicious food that had a bit of green in it (none of the people I'm staying with seem to like vegetables, I know the blasphemy right?) Anyway after grabbing a bit of random groceries I happened upon some delicious looking chicken legs. And so with a bit of Asian ingenuity I have worked out a delicious smelling basil chicken...

I left it on low so that the flavors can deeper infuse the chicken. It should be quite delicious... :) mmm... Perfectly salted it is... The Basil is more of a residual flavor than something that hits you face on. But for a first try it's not that bad. I really haven't cooked in forever :(


Tonight is a celebration of booze and I has a lovely margarita :) Sorries luvs I'm off to get some tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment