Your Ad Here

Friday, December 30, 2011

12/30/11 DOWN WITH ULFRIC!

On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.







Yes this girl again. I am in love with her voice. She truly has a bard's voice. Which is probably why I've listened to the above song about 10+ish times.

Among other things that happened today... I finally got my license (yeah I know, bad Asian driver jokes aside), it's useless to be honest. The only reason I had my permit to begin with was that I needed a form of Identification when I traveled (don't bother going to an airport without one or your passport). But yeah yours truly has a license now. It's just a piece of plastic that verifies that my organs can be harvested in the event of my traumatic death. Well not hoping I die. I have a week before the job's recruiters message me back about their decision. And 2 weeks before I get the most amazing sex I've yet to have.

Yes indeed. I should get around to finishing my arrangements for my plans to California. Going out for a weekend. One full of spontaneous sex. Fun. And general mischief. I'm really looking forward to seeing my old friends though. Some of them I haven't talked to in several months.

And oh yeah, I got experience butchering today. Diced a duck into many small pieces. Not fun sirs and madams. Especially with a cleaver that wasn't particularly heavy. Cleavers work in the cookery world by many forms, each part of the blade specifically suited for a different task, be it chopping, slicing, dicing and/or transport. The cleaver I was using was balanced well, but the rather stubby nature of the handle made placement for my medium-sized hands awkward.

But that's a different story and one that isn't much onto my present state of mind.

I'm content. And that's saying a lot about me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment