Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12/27/11 Predictions a.k.a. My Love of Apples

Though of course the following is much less likely to be what one might call "predictions" so much as what I kinda would hope would happen/I know will happen.

I really want a bottle of Calvados. I wonder if I spelled that wrong. It's got the wavy red lines underneath it but for the purpose of this blog entry, I'm not going to say anything but automatically assume that I've typed it wrong. Which is probably not the case as I'm pretty sure I typed it perfectly fine. This could all be remedied by me googling for this term but that would be cheating in my view and as such I'll refrain from such actions. Instead I'll go on to what I've been thinking of.

Calvados to the best of my knowledge is an apple brandy named after a particular region of France. Cider that's been "refined" to an artform of sorts. And though I really don't know that much about it. I'm in a bit of an apple phase at the moment.

For you see. I've been in love with most things "apple." No I'm not talking about the computers. To hell with those things. They make a new one every other day and just because of a label they can charge you $2k for it? Pah!

Na I've been in love with the organic products. The sharp bite of a lovely slice of apple. Be it the cider that I'm not 100% fond of sitting in the fridge or the slices of fuji apple that I've been snacking on with savoury slice of bacon. Yes those apples.

And so I guess it's not all that surprising that yours truly is craving Calvados at the moment. Because he hasn't had any alcohol in a while and because he would like some more apple in his life. mmm....

I can't say I've ever had brandy before though.

And as such T will probably have a bottle waiting for me at his place when I do get around to visiting Orlando. K will likely wanna grab lunch and catch up on things. And all the rest of my crowd from that area... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment