Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12/04/11 A Week of Reviews

Now here's an interesting thought. What if I spent this coming week and wrote a detailed review of something everyday? Well most likely it'll be things in my mediocre game collection. And besides the fact that nothing I'll be reviewing is likely to be new in any sense of the word.

Now if you were wondering what in the world is wrong with me for contemplating and ultimately writing these expositions for what would seem to me as fun, there is a very basic concept that you must accept.

I don't think of it as fun more than as of a challenge. I want to enter the field of writing. This is a very credible option. And if nothing else I need practice. SO! Look forward to expositions starting tomorrow. For now I have to go and figure out what I'm going to review. Be it wine or games or whatever else. I need to subject matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment