Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 10, 2011

12/10/11 It would have been.

In the world of plausibility, today would have been my 10 month anniversary with someone... Which is of course to say that today has no extraneous tangible meaning. And like any other day of the week, it's just a day. A number in a pattern in a set of rotations of the earth around the sun.

And so instead of being logical or reasonable, I will instead sit cross-legged and contemplate the world around me in a capacity as to realize that I may in fact not exist. And that the purpose of this day is really no more tangible than the purpose of me existing in any other form or capacity. And so instead of going on these thought processes that really have no purpose and are circular in function and reason, I will instead contemplate other things.

For example. (And yes I'm going into my writing mood so the following is my newest review)

Sorry Rihanna, I hated your album :/
Rihanna's new album. Talk That Talk. Over all this album sucked. :( Now normally my position for Rihanna is heavily moved towards positive words and this position is based on my previous experiences with her style and the general rhythm that exists in her music. Instead of the matter as I've gone through the album in it's entirety a few times, I must instead note that I hate this album. There's only 2 songs out of the 11 tracks that I would seriously contemplate. And for that matter the songs that I did like, I only liked parts of them.

Specifically track 4: Talk That Talk. It has a nice beat that I can comfortably have in the background. I guess I really just don't like Jay-Z. His whole soliloquy in the opening of the song really added nothing to what I wanted to hear. It comes to a further note that as this is RIHANNA's album, shouldn't her lyrics be made of more than repeat choruses? I think I'd probably just enjoy an instrumental cover of this song. On a related note it is in my honest opinion that most of the writers for this album should be fired. The songs have such amazing beats and rhythms that I find my self subconsciously tapping to. But at the same time the over-sexualized lyrics have nothing to offer. Ha ha, you made a pun. A 5 year old could do that and come off as cute. Rihanna's pop image however can't expect to survive the same effects.

_fin thought process


And so back to the life of me. Everything tastes bitter. Even water that I just pulled out of the fridge. Now after a quick Google, I've come to learn that the most common cause of everything having such a bitter tinge is the consumption of pine nuts. And I will guarantee 100% that I have eaten zero pine nuts or pine nut related products in the last... 4 months at least. How am I so certain? Because I've cooked most everything in order to save money.

As for the possibility that I'm presently suffering from nasal drip. I'll have to shoot that one down too. I'm just going to put it out there that it wouldn't make sense since I don't so much as have a cold. I think I'm just going to attempt a detox of my body with almost intoxicating amounts of water. With enough liquid infusions, my body should suddenly jolt out of its stint and realize that I'm not dying. Whatever taste receptors are misfiring should have rectified themselves by then with any luck.

_fin thought process

So today's post has been a bit late. I've been typing it for the past 3 hours give or take. The faceybook, wikipedia, friends and skype all seem to have taken aspects of my evening away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment