Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/28/11 Damage Over Time

The title actually isn't random. Though you may think it to be. Rather than suspect that it's just something that popped up off the top of my head, you may instead deem it a wonder and then realize that it does have a meaning that's neither odd nor perplexing. For in the end I do neither and have both.

Below are 2 tweets I kidnapped off of my twitter because I got bored and because they're quite truthful about me. 

As a  you react instantly to new situations,but because you're so keenly attuned to your environment, you have a nervous temperament.

As a  one problem is that instead of looking at people's deeper qualities, you tend to judge them by their reaction to you.   

But yes DoT. What's that about? Uhm. Well it could mean 2 things. The first being exactly what I typed as in x effect that affects a target and deals some form of damage over a set period of time. The latter being that I have something that's been planned and it's culminating soon.


Ah yes and another quote: "Like a disney movie without hidden sexual inuendo!"


But not much has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment