Your Ad Here

Monday, December 19, 2011

12/19/11 Alone

Well more so than before. Yes I'm aware that I've been single for what is it well more than a month now. But this is a new sense of alone for me. Since amongst other things E left this morning for Miami. Well less this morning and more 4 hours ago. I was awoken by that fact from my slumber which I must admit was very lovely having not realized that I had been awake for nearly 24 hours.


That nasty tendency of mine to sleep in of course is something that I really do need to fix. For though I thoroughly enjoy sleeping, I seriously need to learn a bit of self control as to the control of my sleep schedule.

On another note. Seems I did well on my interview. Have a "general skills" assessment lined up for me soon. :) Lets make it count and do well on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment