Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 24, 2011

12/24/11 Happy Christmas Eve

While most people would prefer the phrasing of use of "merry" before such a set as Christmas. I consider the fact and realize that it doesn't make the structure sound any better. And as such I choose instead to go with the more (or shall we say less) common Happy setting.

It's the night before Christmas and I'm sitting on my ass trying to figure out how to cool down this room. Mani is overheating and I cringe at the realization that Skyrim and WoW both demand a decent enough fan that allows for my fps not to be below 10. The circulation in this room isn't particularly good after all.

And so after much improvision and a prayer! I have opened the window and am hoping that the gaping hole in it doesn't attract bugs. With my door open and the fan on as well, the combined circulation will likely keep the temperature in my room below 80. At one point walking out of the doorway would cause a notable decrease in temperature as the open nature of the rest of this house. I want to not be gasping for air tonight. Not sure that'll happen but I can pray.

Also have a small pot of rosemary leaves. If it gets much warmer, the smell should start permeating the room. It'll help me rememeber the important things I have to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment