Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12/13/11 Song


This video. If you haven't seen it already, do yourself a favor and watch it. Even if you aren't a big Skyrim fan. I tossed it on my Zune a few hours ago. And though it's only a 2 minute long track, it's actually quite enjoyable to listen to. I think in particular what works for this set is the ability of the artist in question to to actually pronounce Draconic. In effect the the words weren't meant to be easily pronounced by anyone. Though I must guess that the nordic countries of the world may have some slight relation in this sense as the languages of the Nords may have been based off of the word structures and roots present.

On an unrelated note, yours truly needs to stop procrastinating other things. I have a few favors I need to cash in before the holiday season officially rolls around. I.E. get myself out from under this rock and pay off my phone bills and what not. I'll most likely be traveling a bit for my near future. Whether to get a stable career job or to contemplate other aspects. It's hard to explain. I'll have to consider these factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment