Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12/07/11 Interview Over

Well that was exciting. Well no not really. But yeah I had my possibly life changing interview today. And I want to say I did well. I really don't know if I did. But I'm optimistic. That and well I'm positive somewhat since the lady who was performing my interview ended up sharing more than I think she was originally planning to.

Generally speaking the questions that I ended posing for her weren't what you'd expect, I subtly tapped at the team aspect of her environment and other similar aspects. And when I did I noted how she stumbled in her phrasing, as if she had to actually about things. Some memory must have been evoked, either an uncomfortable one, or one that was shuttered and passed away.

It's moments like these that I either wish I could pry harder without seeming rude or putting people in an awkward position...

Lets see how it goes then?

No comments:

Post a Comment