Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/01/11 Patch 4.3 Errors.

Yay I have internet again. But at the expense of using it, I must realize that I'm stuck on campus and can't really get anywhere or do anything lest I forget the time and miss my bus.

So as you may or may not know 4.3 was officially released to the public on November 29th, however I like many people around the world use an internet system via a university or other institution that doesn't like the Blizzard launcher. Below is the fix I noted. Hope it helps someone else :)

- Taken from the Blizzard Forums.

1. Go to http://patchup.info/?s=tfil&region=NA
2. Download the WoW.tfil file
3. Extract the file and place it in the same directory as your Launcher.exe
Ex: C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/
4. Run Launcher.exe
5. Profit

I've tried it out and it seems to be running smoothly thus far, more on if it worked tomorrow or later.

Alternatively if you're a US region person...

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/World-of-Warcraft-Patch.shtml

The link was just put up today and it should also work :)

Hope these help someone in need.


____________________________

But back to me. I'm at Club Stroz at the moment, the glaring sunlight burning holes in my retinas as I try desperately to focus on my computer screen. Some crazy part of me thought that wearing contact lenses would be a smart idea. I think my prescription changed :/ To be exact the computer screen which can't be more than a foot and a half away from my face... It's god damn blurry. Hell the contacts worked int he sense that they fixed my nearsighted-ness. but as a result. I'm now farsighted :(

Job hunting is still just that.... Hunting. Wonder if the USPS would hire me?

No comments:

Post a Comment