Your Ad Here

Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16/11 Light Headed...

That's probably the best way to explain what I'm feeling at the moment. If I was to question it, I'd suspect that it has something to do with the fact that I'm not sleeping or eating regularly. Instead pulling the 24 hour awake-ness several times a week can't be healthy by any normal sense of the word.

On a related note. Thanks Kyle. I was rummaging through my artifacts and found a pack of gum you had tossed me way back in the day. Considering how I haven't had any gum in close to a month, it was a nice find. Which is also to say that I can't believe I'm such a hoarder to have kept it for so long. No seriously think about it. It's a pack of 5 Cobalt from almost what 9 months ago? And it looks still about the same as when I stole it from you. I'm sure if I deconstructed the contents of my wallet, I'd still find that wrapper that I sentimentally kept from all those months ago as well.

Which definitely goes to show you that I'm probably too much of a romantic to be practical in the real world.

Ugh... As I type this blog entry. 2 things are unravelling within my head. The first being that my head hurts. It's not a throbbing pain like I've had before. Instead it's ... it's literlaly like I have a cloud of something hovering over me. I'm  mildly tired but that's not what I'm feeling at the moment. Instead it's almost painful. Well it is painful in the most basic sense. But I'm saying that it's hm... Forget it. I'm just rambling it seems. I have a feeling there are spelling mistakes in this paragraph. I'm typing it purely by feel. As my eyes are closed because they hurt too.

I can feel each error that I make. Like the extra space and or the lack of a letter. in a word. It's interesteding the feel of these keys beneath my fingers, how my hands glide over hte surface. And my fingers tap each rhthym out so perfectly. I miss writing. Which is probably the reason why I do enjoy blogging if/wehn I get around to it. But yeah pardon the spellig and gramar and general errors with this entry. My mind and soul are loofing instead of actuallly participating.

I think I should take a nap now. A shortish one to fix my mind's floatin-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment