Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/18/11 I tell you, I tell you; The Dragonborn Comes!

Oh god it's stuck in my head. And I'm talking about the original one. Not the Bard one that I linked via youtube the other day.

So me and my kitty avatar have been traversing the great depths of the world of Tamriel the last few hours (well no I was actually asleep for most of the day). But you get the drift. I was in this land attempting to make a name for myself (and cash in on all of those achievements). And lo-and-behold I end up in Candlehearth Hall one not particularly dreary afternoon. After a few minutes of running around trying to find a random quest NPC, and thus discovering that he was a douchebag for hiring the Argonians but not paying them a living wage; I thusly decided upon sitting for a minute and eating 20 or 30 pounds of miscellenia. The dunmer chick at the tavern burst out in song and I realized that once again I was enraptured by the lovely and delicate voices of Skyrim.

So Yes I'm likely to have it roll in my head feverishly until I collapse in despair and concede to finding a copy for download for my Zune.

That's the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment