Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21/11 Probably not a good sign.

So I've come to 2 brilliant conclusions. The first being that I still am very much in love with Fried Chicken. The second being it punishes me with the most violent of diarrhea for daring to eat it. Which is indeed the case of what happened yesterday.

I've also thusly figured out how to snag very limited (read: unstreamable, frequent disconnect) internet. By plugging manually into the wall and tapping onto Wifi (I pray and thank the gods and spirits that there are still people out there not brilliant enough to put passwords on their routers).

At the moment I am lying down feeling like I'm about to throw up. In a moment, I will scavenge the fridge outside for something cold and something sour. Lemon juice if all else fails me. Those apples I bought yesterday... Oh god they sound amazing right now. Well just one. Gonna save that other one for another time. Yes I'm rationing apples. I'm at that stage in my life.

Must have done decently on my interview. As I have an assessment to do now with the company. I'm praying it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment