Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/17/11 Yet Another Day of Skyrim Errors

Yes I've gotten back into Tamriel. No I'm not pleased. Yes it's the steam edition. Illy bought me a copy as an early Christmas present. And I'm more than happy with it. To say the least getting any type of gift from people makes me feel so much better inside :) .


But I digress, I thoroughly miss my pirated copy at the present. Mainly because that one didn't crash every 5 god damn minutes. And no browsing online forums hasn't given me the answer to my woes. I fear that some cosmic force is truly out to get me as it refuses to let me complete my Dovakiin destiny. *sigh*

I can't even access Skyrim right now. And if you came here to try and figure out your own woes.

1. The Skyrim4gb didn't work for me.

2. Turning down shadows didn't work for me.

3. Windowed Mode didn't work for me.

4. The whole change the sound settings to stereo didn't work for me.

5. Nor did changing the .ini file.


So instead I've resorted to mashing my F5 key every opportunity I can in hopes that it saves me from any more woes :( .

No comments:

Post a Comment