Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/06/11 Stressed.

Well yes I'm stressed at the moment. And even more so for what will be in 12 hours-ish. For at that time I will be receiving a very important phone call. One that may decide the fate of my future as I know it.

At this point I'd sell the last day of my life to a higher power to have a great interview and for them to say, yes you are the type of person we want for our company. Yes, you are hired. Hell I'm already willing to move tomorrow if they'll simply tell me that I'm hired.

Desperate? A little. Excited? A lot.

The main thing is to be myself. To stay calm and collected. To make sure my phone's charged. To have a notepad handy and my hands steady. To breathe. And most importantly... To know I'll do well no matter what.

This most likely won't be my first interview. And most likely I will be nervous. But yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment