Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 25, 2013

04/25/2013 For the Spanish?

Well no not really. I was just in one of my AoE 2 moods and decided that I wanted to play as the Spanish because converting my enemies is an awesome strategy. Anyway that aside, I'm in for a shitty shitty night.

12 hour shift? Of course I want a 12 hour shift. I start at 7:30 and don't get off until 8 AM. Exciting stuff for me. And then I'm going to stop by the Publix (out of cat litter and what not).

My two princes are being bastards once more and won't stop fighting :( It saddens me to see the two of them so, how I wish I could actually leave them in the same room. But sadly I fear I'd come home to a corpse if I were to do that. And as such I can't. These two brothers will have to be kept apart. As is the way things are in my life.

For now though, I'm going to leave a bit earlier than usual and stop by someplace for noms and caffeine. Something to keep me sane tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment