Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 11, 2013

04/11/2013 Airplanes in the Night Sky

Yes I'm listening to that song.

It happens from time to time when I'm at a lost for a better things to do/think about.

No my sentences tonight are in disjointed segments AGAIN. And no I don't particularly care for grammar at the moment. Or general conventions of English normalcy or ya know anything else for that matter.

It's one of those nights, I just wanna turn on the TV and fall into a pit of music. I've got an exciting shift that gets off at 8 AM and while I was able to get about 6 hours of sleep, I have a nasty feeling that I'll be in need of red bull to get me through my madness.

Though I suppose it's as good as any other chance to enjoy cranberry and see how it comes out. I suppose considering how I end up downing all of these cranberry cocktails, that at least part of me seriously enjoys the tart and urinary tract strengthening brew.

Hm... Cranberry Vodka? VOOODKA. VOOOODKA!. I've heard of a particular honey vodka blend from Europe. I must find myself such a bottle. Refinement in it's finest :)

VOOOODKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment