Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

04/16/2013 Abuse

The internet. I has wifi again. It's an interesting feeling to have it again. I don't know why I feel strangely happy about it though.

Also it being Tuesday, I have to figure out whats so special about today.

Something feels different. I can't say exactly what but something feels off.

I still have one kitty butt staring out the window searching. Searching for something Or maybe he's just a scout adept and is fascinated by EVERYTHING that moves. Of course the most logical thing to think about is that he has noted another animal outside and being that he is a cat. Everything that isn't him must either be a big scary monster or competition.

Morgam has fit into the family pretty well I'd have to say. I was originally caught between calling him Shaymi or Efai. But neither really fit him as well as I thought they might. Shaymi has a distinct feminine feel to the name. As for Efai. Is it rude to call a cat chubby? Well Morgam is built well, body weight distinguished and what not. As for the rest of him he's not exactly Nasari's skinny self.

No I'm not going to call my cat fat. He's a doll but not a fat doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment