Your Ad Here

Monday, April 1, 2013

04/01/2013 April The First

It's the First day of this fourth month of the new year.

And supposedly the world is in a laughing mood. Full of trickery, mockery and general tom foolery.

I on the other hand will not partake.

Instead.

...

Instead I will be at home.

I will raise great roads amongst the lands and from that point build tower sky scrapers to ascend to the heavens.

Yes punctuation. It. Is. Useful. And. The. Lack. Of. Its. Use. And. Its. Over. Use. Is. Evil.

But on that note, I'm not being productive, I'm playing Sim City because it's a good game now that server issues aren't prevalent.

Outside. There are black people shouting explictives. I could swear I heard something breaking. I snuck a peek outside as my cat would and didn't see any damage to my car. And so I'll sit back and be invisible. I don't care much to get between that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment