Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

07/25/12 Things to do.

There's an interesting quality that exists in doing laundry.

For yes I'm doing it mid week because I want some clean and dry towels to use. However they've been in the dryer for 80 minutes and it's still rather damp :/

Which is of course to say that they have failed me! Egads! I have been failed by the dryer. So while those get set asside, I'm making sure that my work clothes that are also getting spruced up are really clean then.

Amongst other things to note; I smell warm. Warm being not a traditional smell; I'm not exactly sure as to how one smells of it; but I want to make note of that because of such.

Cat who is sleeping on my bed right now. Is judging me for washing only my towels. He will commandeer them later tonight undoubtedly once he realizes they are nice and warm and that he can take them without me being too mad at him.

As for other priorities. New Shirt. It's Thursday tomorrow. Driving a Mazda 6 now and not sure what's to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment