Your Ad Here

Friday, July 6, 2012

07/06/12 Lease Stuff

It's a bitch of course my friends.

The leasing documents and other mumbo-jumbo.

For you see I swear these people don't want my business.

So yesterday I call around 11 and they're like "The leasing manager is out to lunch, call back later."

And I'm like well it's my fault for not calling sooner. Okay, Call back later.

At 12 (cleaning and packing, mind you), get on the phone and call back. "The leasing manager isn't here anymore, he took the rest of the day off."

Ok so I'm like WTF. Your receptionist tells me to call back and you aren't able to be gotten a hold of. I politely leave my information and called back again today.

They took 3 hours to fix 2 lines on this lease form. And then sent me the wrong one. Had to call back and more or less talk to the same chick 3 times for her to send me the other lease (have to sign 2 leases, one for this month and the other for the whole year).

Ugh. It shouldn't be this hard to get things done.

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment