Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 22, 2012

07/22/12 Cat Sitting

So the parentals came by today. And all of a sudden I find the house cat is in my care for 3 weeks. Yep. As in I'm feeding him, cleaning up his cat litter and all that jazz.

The cat is prancing around my room as I type this. He's interested in everything and has only just gotten over the shock of being alone. And thus he's rubbing his scent glands on literally everything and I'm just like GAH CAT HAIR!

Which isn't to say I don't love him. I do. He's my kitty. My loyal and loving kitty. I enjoy his company and even more so I enjoy being around him. Or rather I tolerate his presence because I'm somewhat lonely.So yeah. He glares at me with thos kitty eyes of his.

I'm going to regret letting him find a hiding spot in my towels soon enough though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment