Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

07/03/12 What's in the Middle


This Song. It's old yes. But I love it.

Several of the lines of it are very special to me for some or whatever reason. I've yet to exactly figure it out. I suppose it's due to my random nature and how the 3rd and 7th tune streaks echo in a way that I enjoy.

In other news it's the day before July 4th. Which makes it July 3rd.

Today was full of nothing more. A bit of randomness and a taste of my memory.

I recently found an old friend. He's a nice guy and we hit it off pretty well sometime last year. However due to various circumstances I kinda sorta maybe freaked him out. And so started 7 months of us not talking.

Then last week out of the blue I get a Skype message saying that he's sorry for hurting me and that he doesn't deserve my friendship. I of course had long since gotten over my grudge and was rather happy to have a friend back.

It's good I suppose. Though in the end I'll be moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment