Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

07/18/12 Home Cooking

There is indeed something magical about making a home cooked meal. And a home cooked meal I have indeed made.

Pasta was on sale at the store so I bought a batch and whipped it together with some ground beef and delicious mushies.

Yes I love mushrooms. I know lots of people who hate them... Which I don't really understand. These are savory little bursts of awesome; Why/how could you dislike them! That's just like blasphemy!

So yeah; delicious stuff :)

Sipping on some Tonic water to mellow myself out since I promised I wouldn't buy any alcohol until I got my first paycheck. Can't wait for next week. Gonna be living an interesting life until then. Granted first paycheck most of it is going to pay off my rent :/ And I'm going to start stockpiling on goods for the future kitty. And then of course there's the fact that I'd have to lock down most of the stuff in my room. So yeah; gotta plan.

I'm thinking of a small black kitten. I'll be home most evenings to play with him and take pictures and after a bit I'll let him have roam of the main areas. A small handvac will be practical by that time. I wanted a main coon but they shed almost as much as I do and that would be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment